It's 90 minutes of fun, adventure and loads of different activities based on the natural environment of our waterways.
We keep the kids active and engaged by switching it up between stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, snorkelling, fishing, creek explorations and fun team challenges.At the same time, they’re also learning important life skills and lessons – about water safety and how we need to care for the environment, as well as engaging their sense of curiosity.
Our Watersports Gurus are really just big kids themselves. They make sure everyone gets involved and has a good time, but they’re also fully qualified in activities, safety and first aid procedures.
· Meet at the Watersports Guru’s Red Tent HQ at Kingscliff Bridge for introductions and safety briefing. Parents to sign in participants and then free to go and enjoy the sunshine, a cup of tea and some R&R.
· All kids will be kitted up with lifejackets, lathered in sunscreen and given big smiles and high fives before beginning activities.
· Our guide/s are trained to ensure JAGs are all comfortable with the chosen activities, guiding each participant through simple steps, safety considerations and how to get the best out of their experience.
· Activity program may include a mix of stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkelling, fishing, creek explorations, outdoor education and team challenges.
WHEN: Whenever you like : )
WHERE: Watersports Guru’s Red Tent HQ, Kingscliff Bridge, Sutherland St, Kingscliff
HOW LONG: Approximately 90 minutes
SUITABLE FOR: Children aged 7 to 17 years and of course big kids too!
WHAT YOU GET:
. FREE Guru hat for the birthday child
. Use of GURU! truck including BBQ, tables and chairs, music plus shade
. The Guru's (Highly qualified, professional and fun staff)
• All watersports equipment