YOGA, BEACH WALK & PICNIC
От AUD 165,00 A$
- Продолжительность: 4 час. (прибл.)
- Код предложения: PYVDEZ
Yoga, beach walk and picnic. A wellness based activity allowing you to take the foot off the accelerator and enjoy the benefits of mindfulness in nature. It's time to 'disconnect to reconnect!' Enjoy an incredibly rejuvenating yoga class alongside the ocean that leaves you feeling wonderfully refreshed in body, mind and soul.
- Start your morning by grounding your toes along the pristine Tweed Coasts beaches and refresh with a soul cleansing dip
- Immerse yourself in nature as you embark on a nourishing and mindful beach stroll
- Encounter a few of our locals (Osprey, Sea Eagles, White-faced Heron, Pied Oystercatcher, Pelicans)
- Take a breath and reconnect yourself as you follow a guided Yoga Session located in the heart of Cudgen Creek at Kingscliff’s Salt Boat House overlooking the water
- Enjoy a picnic and pause and immerse yourself in the opportunity to just ‘BE’ and connect with yourself, others and nature.
WHERE : Watersports Guru’s Red Tent HQ, Kingscliff Bridge, Sutherland St, Kingscliff
DURATION : 120mins
SUITABLE FOR : Beginner, intermediate and experienced paddleboarders. Children from age 8 YRS and up are welcome – children under 14 YRS must be accompanied by an adult.
WE CATER FOR : Private and group lessons, including large groups of up to 15 people.