SNORKEL WITH THE TURTLES! ( Private Boat )
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Fingal Head, NSW
- Product code: PBW505
With COVID-19 your safety and our crew safety is of prime importance to us.
Please be aware that we are only taking bookings from couples or families which MUST be residing in the same house hold to be under the one booking.
With COVID-19 Social distancing laws we have only a limited number of separated areas on the boat so we are unable to take single participant bookings at this time on our booking system but feel free to contact us.
Our crew would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused in these uncertain times.
For a group of up to 9 to come on our private and unique adventure on the Tweed Coast. Bring your loved ones and share the experience of visiting and learning more about the wonders of our local aquatic life together. An intimate experience, creating memories to cherish forever.
Located less than 1km off Fingal Headland, the tiny volcanic
outcrop of Cook Island is home to a permanent population of Green
Turtles, Hawksbill Turtles and also Loggerhead Turtles.
The hard and soft corals of the reef also provide lots of
hiding places for cheeky clown fish, anemones and wobbegongs, as well as a huge
variety of tropical and sub-tropical species.
This tour definitely rates as the experience of a lifetime.
It will leave you in awe of the Tweed’s natural beauty and we guarantee you’ll
be talking about it for months to come as the highlight of your holiday!
· Your Snorkel with the Turtles experience starts with gearing up and going through a snorkel brief before we leave the dock.
· Enjoy a 15-minute boat ride along the Tweed River, through the Tweed bar and past some of Australia’s most beautiful beaches.
· We’ll anchor off Cook Island, make sure everyone is kitted out with snorkelling gear and then … dive in!
· Our snorkelling instructor will be in the water with you to help any beginners and to make sure you don’t miss any turtle sightings. Plus give you a educational tour throughout your snorkel.
WHEN : Available 7 days a week, all year round departing at 8.00AM, 10.30AM & 1.00PM NSW time if first boat is full.
( please be flexible with your times and be aware that we will fill up the morning boats first! )
– weather permitting. Departures are usually scheduled for mornings to ensure the best conditions.
WHERE : Departs from and returns to Fingal Boathouse, Fingal Road, Fingal NSW 2487.
DURATION : 2.5HRS
SUITABLE FOR : Intermediate and experienced snorkelers. Children from age 6 YRS and up are welcome – children under 14 YRS must be accompanied by an adult.
- Qualified Snorkel Guide
- ALL equipment ( wetsuits, fins, mask & snorkel )
- floatation device
- FUN & ADVENTURE !