Whale Watching! (Private Boat)
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Fingal, NSW
- Product code: PLVJHY
With COVID-19 your safety and our crew safety is of prime importance to us.
Please be aware that we are only taking bookings from couples or families which MUST be residing in the same house hold to be under the one booking.
With COVID-19 Social distancing laws we have only a limited number of separated areas on the boat so we are unable to take single participant bookings at this time on our booking system but feel free to contact us.
Our crew would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused in these uncertain times.
We're offering you and your friends and family the experience of a lifetime. Seeing whales in the open ocean is a magical moment but our private bookable tours create a shared memory to cherish forever with your loved ones.
The Humpback Whales pass us by on their great migration bewtween June and November and we invite you to witness a part of this amazing journey. See the whales jump, splash and play with the backdrop of the Tweed and Gold Coast. It's a beautiful place to be.
What to Bring
- Warm clothes
- Sensible shoes
- Sea sickness remedy if required
- Tours depart most days in the AM from the private boathouse located at Fingal Heads, 10 Lighthouse parade, Fingal NSW, 2487
- Whale Watch Cruise is not recommended for children under the age of 3 years
- Cruises will be cancelled upon the discretion of the cruise operator taking into account the weather conditions of the day. Reschedule or full refund will be given
- Please advise at time of booking in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the Shopping Cart if you are travelling with an infant