JUNIOR ADVENTURE GURUS
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PEIU9O
This three-hour Nature Play program is all about fun and adventure, with loads of different activities based on the natural environment of our waterways.
We keep the kids active and engaged by switching it up between stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, snorkelling, fishing, creek explorations, outdoor education and fun team challenges.At the same time, they’re also learning important life skills and lessons – about water safety and how we need to care for the environment, as well as engaging their sense of curiosity.
Our Watersports Gurus are really just big kids themselves. They make sure everyone gets involved and has a good time, but they’re also fully qualified in activities, safety and first aid procedures.
· Meet at the Watersports Guru’s Red Tent HQ at Kingscliff Bridge for introductions and safety briefing. Parents to sign in participants and then free to go and enjoy the sunshine, a cup of tea and some R&R. Kids will have an opportunity to meet the other JAGS and share their experiences of memorable holiday moments.
· All kids will be kitted up with lifejackets, lathered in sunscreen and given big smiles and high fives before beginning activities.
· Our guide/s are trained to ensure JAGs are all comfortable with the chosen activities, guiding each participant through simple steps, safety considerations and how to get the best out of their experience.
· Activity program may include a mix of stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkelling, fishing, creek explorations, outdoor education and team challenges.
WHEN: Every Sunday from 9am to 12 noon (NSW time); also available mid-week during NSW school holidays
WHERE: Watersports Guru’s Red Tent HQ, Kingscliff Bridge, Sutherland St, Kingscliff
HOW LONG: Approximately 3 hours
SUITABLE FOR: Children aged 7 to 12 years
WE CATER FOR: Individuals, small groups and large groups
. FREE Guru hat and 'Nature Play' passport
• All watersports equipment