KAYAK TOUR ON CUDGEN CREEK ( 90Min )
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: PNE8P7
Explore the beautiful waterways of Cudgen Creek on this relaxing 90-minute paddle through pristine wetlands and mangroves, renowned for their abundant bird and marine life.
Watersports Guru’s experienced local kayak instructor will be with you every stroke of the way, sharing their favourite places and the best spots to view this area’s unique flora and fauna.
· Your Cudgen Creek kayak experience starts with a full safety briefing and paddling instructions.
· From Kingscliff Bridge, we’ll head west at an easy pace, past mangroves and bushland.
· Keep an eye out for herons tip-toeing along the banks, cormorants sunbaking on the sandbars, eagles, kites & kingfishers diving for their prey and river rays scooting along the creek’s sandy bottom.
· We’ll also stop at an osprey nest to see if we can spot any new arrivals in their perch high above the creek.
WHEN : Available 7 days a week, all year round – weather permitting.
WHERE : Departs from and returns to Watersports Guru’s Red Tent HQ, Kingscliff Bridge, Sutherland St, Kingscliff
DURATION: 90 MINS
SUITABLE FOR : Beginner, intermediate and experienced kayakers.
Children from age 5 YRS and up are welcome – children under 14 YRS must be accompanied by an adult.
WE CATER FOR : Individuals, couples, families and large groups.
WE SUPPLY :
- ALL equipment
- FUN & ADVENTURE !