KAYAK ADVENTURE : Cabarita Lake To Kingscliff ( Guided )
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kingscliff, NSW
- Product code: PK3L7K
The Watersports Guru team will kit you out with very comfortable double & single kayaks and transport you to the shores of Cabarita Lake to begin your guided kayak adventure.
With the help of our experienced guide you’ll explore the lake and wind your way down along the meandering creek to Kingscliff.
Lined with wetlands, mangroves and subtropical rainforest, this picturesque waterway is home to sea eagles, ospreys, kites, herons, kingfishers & more.
Closer to Kingscliff, there are sandy beaches where you can pull in for a picnic and a swim before you return to the Watersports Guru’s Red Tent HQ at Kingscliff Bridge.
This is a brilliant day out to plan with family and friends!
- Transport of people and kayaking equipment to Cabarita Lake with Watersports Guru.
- The Gurus will then give your group a safety briefing and paddling instructions, along with our Cudgen Creek Guidebook and an experience.
- Head off to explore!!
WHEN : Dependant on tide times and height ( check availability )
WHERE : Departs from & returns to Watersports Guru’s Red Tent HQ, Kingscliff Bridge, Sutherland St, Kingscliff
DURATION : Approximately 3 HRS.
SUITABLE FOR : Beginner, intermediate & experienced kayakers.
Children from age 5yrs & up are welcome – children under
14yrs must be accompanied by an adult.
WE CATER FOR : Small groups & Big groups.
WE SUPPLY :
- All kayaking equipment – Double & Single kayaks w/ paddles
- Life jackets
- Kayak Guide