Snorkelling with the Turtles Private Boat
- Varighet: 3 Timer (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Fingal Head, NSW
- Produktkode: PBW505
For a group of up to 9 to come on our private and unique adventure on the Tweed Coast. Bring your loved ones and share the experience of visiting and learning more about the wonders of our local aquatic life together. An intimate experience, creating memories to cherish forever.
Located less than 1km off Fingal Headland, the tiny volcanic
outcrop of Cook Island is home to a large permanent population of Green
The hard and soft corals of the reef also provide lots of
hiding places for cheeky clown fish, anemones and wobbegongs, as well as a huge
variety of tropical and sub-tropical species.
This tour definitely rates as the experience of a lifetime.
It will leave you in awe of the Tweed’s natural beauty and we guarantee you’ll
be talking about it for months to come as the highlight of your holiday!
· Your Snorkel with the Turtles experience starts with gearing up and going through a snorkel brief before we leave the dock.
· Enjoy a 15-minute boat ride along the Tweed River, through the Tweed bar and past some of Australia’s most beautiful beaches.
· We’ll anchor off Cook Island, make sure everyone is kitted out with snorkelling gear and then … dive in!
· Our snorkelling instructor will be in the water with you to help any beginners and to make sure you don’t miss any turtle sightings. Plus give you a educational tour throughout your snorkel.
WHEN: Available 7 days a week, all year round departing at 8.30,11.00 & 1.30 NSW time if first boat is full. (please be flexible with your times and be aware that we will fill up the morning boats first)– weather permitting. Departures are usually scheduled for mornings to ensure the best conditions.
WHERE: Departs from and returns to Fingal Boathouse, Fingal Road, Fingal
HOW LONG: Approximately 2.5 hours
SUITABLE FOR: Beginner, intermediate and experienced snorkelers. Children from age 5 and up are welcome – children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.